Irwin G. Pasternack, AIA + Associates, pc has experience with a wide range of architectural projects; we specialize in retail, commercial and industrial projects with additional experience in educational, restaurant and government uses. We have worked with companies of various scales, from small tenant improvements to large multi-building development projects.
Having completed over 4,500 projects comprising over 6,000 buildings, Irwin G. Pasternack, AIA + Associates, pc has the experience necessary to meet your project’s goals in a professional and efficient manner.
In 1978, Irwin Pasternack started the development of his first retail project. Since then, he has developed over 28 projects, which are all designed and managed by the firm.
- Conceptual and Schematic Design Consultation
Complete Architectural Design and Construction Documentation Services
Site Master Planning
Real Estate Evaluation
Structural, Mechanical, Plumbing, Electrical and Civil Engineering Coordination
Contract Administration and Inspection Services
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Feasibility and Value Analysis
- Energy Studies
- Project Renderings and Models
- Architectural Photography
- Full Development Services for Investor Clients
- Litigation Support Services
- Arbitration and Mediation Services
- Forensic Analysis of Construction and Design Problems
- Expert Witness Services